3.27.2009

Stupid game

I have become obsessed with a stupid game I put on dashboard for my mac. Seriously. It annoys me how much I have played it since I downloaded it. I thought it would just be something that would occupy me while I was bored and couldn't think of something better to do, or something I could do in a boring class when I get back to school in a couple of weeks. But instead, this has become like a dirty drug habit and I can't stop playing it.
I keep thinking "okay this is the last time and then you have to go get the other stuff done." And yet, when the game ends and shows me my score I push the play button again, and think "okay this is the last time....."
Seriously, this has GOT to go before school starts.
<-the devil

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Ha! I'm the same! I dare you to try Zuma! It's even worse!

Beth said...

I don't have that game!!! Dang it....when you get here we'll play. Golly I miss you so much!!!

Amber said...

that game is the devil. it's not even fun...but i can't stop it!