Sometimes I have reoccurring thoughts and because they keep occurring I feel like they must be great.
For example, in a couple of my classes we're graded heavily on participation. However, sometimes I can't get my word in and so my participation points go down, thus bringing down my grade. I keep thinking if we just had a buzz button, like ones on game shows - one green for I agree, and one red for I disagree. Then, while people are talking I can just hit the button and get my stupid participation points, and if my teacher wants he can call on me.
Here's my other reoccurring thought, letters. Short brief letters - kind of like love notes, but these let people know really how they're doing. I think this is more so I can pull out my frustration, or things that I probably wouldn't say actually to people's face. Here precedes my letters, maybe some of them seem rude but if you knew these people I think it needs to be told how it is:
Dear Roommate,
You are the hated roommate, I don't know if you realize this. Clean up your mess.
*After seeing raspberries smashed into the carpet*
Dear Roommate,
Really?
*After getting my articles sent back to me 5 times with edits, when the boss said it's fine*
Dear Co-worker,
You're a jerk. Stop pickin' on me.
Dear Student in my class,
I can hear the comments you mutter, and they make you sound stupid. You probably shouldn't say them out loud, unless you want me to keep judging you in my head.
*After hearing that my teacher has to reconstruct all of the Communication major*
Dear Teacher,
Your job seems hard. I'm glad I'm not you.
*After having a group member reject my awesome ideas, even though everyone else likes them*
Dear Group Member,
You're stupid. Give into peer pressure and like my ideas.
Dear Teacher,
I love it when you extend the midterm test so I can read the chapters I should've read.
*After seeing these websites: www.momimomi.com, www.brandofthefree.net*
Dear Sir,
I like your t-shirts.



2 comments:
omg erin, i was laughing sooo hard. you're so funny.
Dear Friend,
You kinda rock, except that I miss you so much. Meet me in the Backyard when you can. I seriously need fries.
(This is too long to fit your style, but that's okay. It's all true.)
Post a Comment