2.17.2009

You were made to do something great

I hope to never forget what I stand for, believe in and know
I hope to never live with regrets instead learn from my mistakes
I hope that I never let my fear stifle the good ambitions of others
I hope I am always grateful for opportunity, remember the opportunity I am given, and don't miss chances that are given that can help me succeed or become better
I hope that I continually learn and grow, no matter what age I am, and help others to do the same
I hope I work hard to get to where I'm at and it's not because I just got lucky - and if it is because I got lucky then I hope I will work hard to learn more
I hope to never loose my innocence by forgetting some of my childhood favorites: long drives in the car, stars, the changing of leaves during autumn time, fairies, french fries, listening to music, playing games with my family
I hope to never become selfish and neglect to see when others need help.
I hope to always remember who I was, who I am and what I want to become.

2 comments:

The Hong Dynasty said...

Please identify what brought about these thoughts and emotions for you. I'm wondering if it is living with old people who can't even remember why they went into another room to look for something.

Amber said...

that's inspiring. i hope you always remember that.

you need to update soon. you bore me.